Each 30mg. of granules contain 2 gm. rifampicin suspension.
- All forms of tuberculosis (in combination with other anti-tuberculous drugs).
- Chemoprophylaxis of meningococcal meningitis.
- Staphylococcus endocarditis and haemophilis influenza.
- Leprosy and brucellosis.
- Infection due to sensitive micro-organisms as: respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection, skin and soft tissues infections.
Care taken with patients with liver disease. Contraindicated in patients with jaundice.
10-20 mg. /kg. of B.wt. daily in divided doses for children orally on empty stomach. (Notice that maximum daily dose is 600 mg.)
Bottle contains 30 gm. granules for reconstitution with 45 ml. of water. Notice: Shake well before each use.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Keep in dry place, protect from light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Council of Arab Health Ministers and Union of Arab Pharmacists
Produced by: El Nasr Pharmaceutical Chemicals Co. “ADWIC” Abu-Zaabal – A.R.E.. ATC Code: J04AB02