Rehair is a topical spray for the scalp that is used to stimulate hair growth in adult men and women, as well as to treat a certain type of baldness. The Rehair spray works by stimulating hair growth and slowing down baldness. It is most effective for people under the age of 40 who have recently experienced hair loss.
The Rehair spray works by dilating the blood vessels in the scalp, which can improve the function of hair follicles and activate hair growth in the scalp. The spray typically takes several months of use to take effect and the hair will only continue to grow as long as the Rehair spray is used. Hair loss typically resumes within a few months after discontinuing the treatment.
Rehair spray can also be used to treat alopecia, hair loss due to psychological reasons, or due to stress. It can be used without a prescription.
Rehair spray does not have any effect on receding hairlines. Minoxidil is the active ingredient in Rehair spray.
Rehair spray is available in several concentrations:
- Rehair 2% (which is specifically designed for women).
- Rehair 5% (which is specifically designed for men).”
- Rehair 2% Lotion: each 1 ml, contains Minoxidil 20 mg (for female).
- Rehair 5% Lotion: each 1 ml, contains Minoxidil 50 mg (for male).
For treatment of alopecia androgenetica and alopecia areata.
Rehair topical lotion: apply 1 ml. daily in 2 divided doses at morning and evening (Notice that 1 ml. of lotion equal 6 atomizers).
How to use instructions?
Rehair: Dosage and duration of use
Rehair spray is applied to the scalp and is usually used twice a day. It is recommended to rub the scalp with the solution. It should be noted that the 2% solution is suitable for women, while the 5% solution is suitable for men.
To achieve the desired effect from Rehair spray, it is recommended to use it for at least 4 months, and possibly up to 1 year, before seeing any effect. It should be noted that using doses higher than those recommended does not result in faster hair growth or increased density, but increases the likelihood of side effects.
When will I start to notice the effects of Rehair?
Hair loss may continue for two weeks after starting to use Rehair, and you should tell your doctor if hair loss continues after two weeks. Tell your doctor if you do not notice an increase in hair growth after using Rehair (Minoxidil) for 4 months.
Tips for proper use:
- If you forget a dose, do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
- Make sure your hair and scalp are completely dry before using Rehair spray.
- Do not wash your hair for 4 hours after using Minoxidil (Rehair spray).
- You should wash your hands thoroughly immediately after using Rehair spray to remove any residue that may remain on your hands.
- Do not use a hair dryer to dry your scalp after using Rehair spray, as using a hair dryer may make Minoxidil less effective.
- It is recommended to apply Rehair spray to the scalp and leave it to dry completely for 2 to 4 hours after use.
- Do not use Rehair spray near sources of heat or open flames, or while smoking.
- The head should not be covered after using Rehair spray, and you should wait at least 2 to 4 hours before covering the head.
- Be sure to avoid inhaling the spray, and avoid getting Rehair spray in your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Do not use Rehair spray on a scalp that is injured or damaged in any way.
What you need to know about Rehair?
What if you feel itching or burning sensation on the scalp after massaging the scalp with Rehair solution? It is expected that when using Rehair spray on the scalp, you may feel itching or burning sensation, and you should consult your doctor if you notice persistent itching, redness, or burning in your scalp after using Minoxidil.
*If the itching and redness, or burning sensation is severe, after using Rehair spray, you should wash your scalp and consult your doctor before using it again.
Read the attached leaflet: It is recommended to read the instructions and prescribed doses in the leaflet attached to Rehair spray. It is very important to use Rehair spray according to the instructions in the leaflet attached to the product, and not to use more than that, as doing so may increase the chance of absorbing Minoxidil through the skin into the bloodstream, which may cause side effects on the heart and blood vessels and may cause unwanted effects.
What about using Rehair with other hair products? Do not use any other scalp or hair products on the same area where Minoxidil was used, except after at least two hours of using Rehair.
Hair coloring products or hair straightening products can be used during Minoxidil treatment, but the hair should be washed well before using dyes or straightening creams, and it is recommended to wait for 24 hours after the last use of Rehair spray before starting hair coloring or straightening treatment.
Rehair can increase facial hair growth in women: Using Minoxidil in women may be accompanied by increased hair growth on the face and body, so women must use a concentration of 2%, and adhere to the prescribed doses and instructions in the leaflet attached to the product.
Rehair can be used to thicken beard hair in men: Some people may use Rehair spray to increase the growth of hair in the beard, and in this case, the results are unknown and unexpected, but usually the effect of Minoxidil on beard hair is not significant, and it may take a long time to show any improvement.
Allergy to Minoxidil: It is recommended to perform an allergy test for Minoxidil by applying a small amount of Rehair spray on a patch of skin on the hand and waiting for 24 hours. If any allergic symptoms such as swelling, itching, or skin rash appear at the test site, Rehair spray should not be used.
*If you have ever had any unusual reaction or allergy to Minoxidil, you should not use Rehair spray.
Rehair for children under 12 years old: There have been no appropriate studies on the topical use of products containing Minoxidil (such as Rehair spray) in children. Therefore, the safety and efficacy of Rehair spray in children are unknown.
Rehair for seniors over 65 years old: Studies have not shown any problems resulting from the use of Minoxidil-containing products (such as Rehair spray) in seniors. However, studies have shown that Rehair spray works better in younger patients who have recently experienced hair loss, and its effectiveness has not been studied in patients over the age of 65.
Rehair is not suitable for pregnant women: All animal studies have shown that the use of Minoxidil during pregnancy has negative effects, and there are not enough studies in pregnant women. Therefore, Rehair spray should not be used during pregnancy.
Rehair is safe during breastfeeding: Although the topical use of Minoxidil in breastfeeding mothers is not expected to have negative effects on infants or breastfeeding, it is recommended to consult with your doctor before using Rehair spray during breastfeeding. It is also necessary for breastfeeding mothers to use a concentration of 2% and adhere to the prescribed doses.
Avoid exposure to sunlight while applying Rehair to the scalp: Rehair spray, when used on the scalp, may cause irritation or increased sensitivity of the scalp to sunlight. Therefore, it is advisable to avoid extensive exposure to sunlight during your treatment with Rehair.
Avoid excessive use of Rehair solution if you have high blood pressure: In patients with high blood pressure, no negative effects are expected when using Rehair spray according to the recommended doses. However, if Rehair spray is used in large quantities or frequently (at a high frequency) or on large areas, it may lead to an increase in blood pressure.
Rehair spray may cause side effects, and you should consult your doctor or pharmacist if any of these symptoms are severe or persist for a long time:
- Itching of the scalp.
- Dryness, flaking, and scaling of the scalp.
- Irritation or burning of the scalp.
If you experience any of the following symptoms, you should stop using Rehair spray and contact your doctor immediately:
- Weight gain
- Swelling in the face, ankles, or hands.
- Difficulty breathing (especially when lying down)
- Rapid heartbeat
- Chest pain
ريهير REHAIR ..بخاخ علاج تساقط الشعر و الصلع
A patient with history of hypersensitivity to minoxidil, ethanol and propylene glycol.
- If Rehair Lotion is applied to sensitive surface as eye, mucous membrane and abrade skin may cause local irritation.
- Rehair Lotion is not recommended for patient below 18 years or over 65 years old due to effectivness of preparation for them has not been established.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Bottles of 60 ml.
- Bottles of 100 ml.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Keep in dry place, protect from light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
ريهير ۲ % للنساء – ريهير ٥ % للرجال
Council of Arab Health Ministers and Union of Arab Pharmacists
Produced by: El Nasr Pharmaceutical Chemicals Co. “ADWIC” Abu-Zaabal – A.R.E.. ATC Code: D11AX01