Each tablets contains 500 mg. acetaminophen.
- Fever and pain.
- Influenza, common cold, headache and toothache.
- Neuralgia and arthralgia.
- Musculoskeletal and joint disorders.
- Care with impaired kidney or liver function patient.
- Care with patients taking other drugs that affect the liver.
- Absorption may be accelerated by metclopramide.
- Adult: one tablet 3 – 4 times daily, if it is used for prolonged term therapy daily dose shouldn’t exceed 2 – 6 gm. unless the patient is monitored.
- Children: Above 6 years to 12 years: half tablet 3 – 4 times daily.
Pack of 20, 200 and 1000 tablets in 2, 20 and 100 strips, respectively, each of 10 tablets.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Keep in dry place, protect from light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Council of Arab Health Ministers and Union of Arab Pharmacists
Produced by: El Nasr Pharmaceutical Chemicals Co. “ADWIC” Abu-Zaabal – A.R.E.. ATC Code: N02BE01