Panox soft gelatin capsules contains vitamins A, C, and E along with minerals such as Selenium and Zinc. It is a nutritional supplement that restores the amount of vitamins and minerals in your body and helps to improve your overall health.
Vitamins and minerals present in Panox soft gelatin capsules are essential for the proper functioning of the heart, liver and also boost immunity. Panox soft gelatin capsules provide your body with a natural antioxidant that neutralizes the damage caused by harmful chemicals called free radicals and improves the response of the human body to infections.
Take Panox soft gelatin capsules as advised by the doctor to get maximum benefit. You may experience side effects such as nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, and skin rash. However, these usually resolve on their own. If any of these side effects bother you or persist for a longer duration, consult your doctor.
Each soft gelatin capsule contains:
- Vitamin A palmitate(eq.to Vitamin A 545 IU) 0.3mg.
- dl-a- tocophery Iacetate (eq.to vitamin E 15 IU) 15mg.
- Vitamin C 90mg.
- Zinc oxide (eq.to zinc 10 mg) 12.45mg.
- Selenium selenite. 5 H2O (eq.to selenium 0.055mg) 0.183 mg.
- Biotin 1% 0.01 mg.
Vitamin A palmitate has a number of important functions in the body including its role in immune system function, by protecting the mucous membrane linings antibacterial and antiviral harriers. It is also needed for the growth and maintenance of the skin, and it is essential for the proper function of the eye.
Vitamin E: It has a powerful antioxidant in preventing lipid peroxidation of the cell membranes and Essential Fatty Acids and help defense mechanism against damaging effect of free radicals.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. And act as a cofactor in numerous biological processes such as collagen syntbesis,amion acid oxidation, absorption and transport of iron.
Zine oxide is an essential component of more than 80 different enzyme reactions and involved in many different metabolic processes. It is an essential factor in growth,cell division, cell repair and protein synthesis.
Selenium Participates in the synthesis of endogenous glutathione with optimal protection of cells from oxidative stress and contributes to normal function of the immune system.
Biotin: it is an essential coenzyme in fat metabolism and in other carboxylation reactions, it plays -a role in the Krebs cycle, which is the process in which energy is released from food. Biotin is also helpful in maintaining a steady blood sugar level and is often recommended for strengthening hair and nails.
Dietary supplement used as antioxidant to improve general health.
One capsule daily after meal or as prescribe by physician.
Precautions and warnings
- Don’t take the product if taking any other vitamin A supplement.
- Not to be used for children below 12 years old.
- Not to be used in case of allergy to any ingredient in the product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The increased risk of bone fracture was reported for an intake of 1500 mcg RE/day (5000 IU vitamin A ).
- For postmenopausal women, who are at greater risk of osteoporosis, to restrict their intake to 1500 mcg RE/day(5000IU vitamin A).
- Those taking drugs such as isotretinoin should avoid the use of supplemental Vitamin A.
- High dose of vitamin A may increase the risk of birth defects, when used by Pregnant women.
- To be used under medical supervision.
Package and storage
- Carton box contains two strips each of 10 soft gelatin capsules with inner insert.
- Keep at temperature not exceeding 30 °C in dry place.
- Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Produced by Delta grand Pharnan For Noble Pharmaceutical Industries.
|A11CA / Vitamin A||A11GA / Ascorbic acid / vitamin C||A11HA03 / tocopherol / vitamin E||A12CB / Zinc||A12CE / Selenium||A11HA05 / biotin / vitamin H||Noble Pharmaceutical Industries|
Panox capsules – Information Leaflet
|Council of Arab Health Ministers and Union of Arab pharmacists|
|Medicament is a product which affects your health, and its consumption contrary to instructions is dangerous for you.|
|Follow strictly the doctor’s prescription, the method of use and the instructions of the pharmacist who sells the medicament.|
|The doctor and the pharmacist are experts in medicine, its benefits and risks.|
|Do not by yourself intenupt the period of treatment prescribed for you.|
|Do not repeat the same prescription without consulting your doctor.|
|Keep medicament out of children reach.|
Contact Us: If you have any notes or feedback you need to reach us with, feel free contacting us any time via e-mail( Listen2article@gmail.com). Please contact us via email (listen2article), contact us form, if the information on this page is incorrect, or if you have other information to update this page.