Cal-Mag is a Dietary supplement containing calcium and magnesium.
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Calcium Citrate (Tri calcium citrate 4 hydrate) 665 mg equivalent to elemental calcium 140.152 mg.
- Magnesium citrate (4H20) 540 mg equivalent to 45.24 mg magnesium.
Pharmaceutical form: film coated tablets.
Dosage and method of administration
Two tablets daily or as the physician prescribed.
Special warnings and precautions for use
- The intake of calcium may influence the absorption & efficacy of some medicines (such as tetracyclines & Quinolones).
- Avoid overdose & prolonged use.
- With long term use one should monitor calcium in urine and blood in order to avoid overdose.
- Cal-Mag is contraindicated in cases of hypercalcemia and hypercalciuria.
- Ingestion of magnesium salts may cause gastro intestinal irritation and watery diarrhea.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep at temperature not exceeding 30°c, in a dry place.
- Dietary Supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Cal-Mag – Product Information
|Cal-Mag – English Information Leaflet.|
|Cal-Mag – Arabic Information Leaflet.|
|Cal-Mag – Simplified Arabic Information from Pharmacia1.com.|
- License Holder: Hochster Pharmaceutical Industries – Egypt.
- ATC code: A12A /CALCIUM, A12CC / Magnesium
- Package Carton Box containing 1, 2 or 3 (Al/opaque PVC) strips – each of 10 film coated tablets and insert leaflet.
Our goal is to provide you with the most relevant and up-to-date information. However, because pharmaceutical products affect each person differently, we cannot guarantee that this article includes all the information you should know, and you should always consult your doctor, pharmacist or health provider. Copyright: “All rights reserved (c) pharmacia1 .com” – Contact us via the contact form, or simply write a comment at the bottom of the page.