Each 100 ml solution contains:
- Benzocaine: 1.5 gm.
- Benzydamine hydrochloride: 0.15 gm.
- Cetalkonium hloride: 0.0413 gm.
B.B.C.® has multiple actions as an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and local anesthetic.
Benzocaine acts as a very potent local anesthetic (surface anesthetic).
Benzydamine hydrochloride in concentration of 0.15% has a potent analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities.
Cetalkonium chloride has a wide spectrum of bactericidal action beside its antifungal activity. Generally, it has antiseptic and antimicrobial actions.
B.B.C.® mouth and throat spray is used to relieve pain and inflammation in the following cases:
- Dental disorders, e.g. gingivitis
- Pre-and postdental surgery Sore throat
- Pharyngitis and tonsillitis
- Inflammatory conditions of the mouth and throat
- Minor infections of the mouth and throat
- B.B.C.® is also used as a mouth refresher and routine antiseptic.
- Avoid spraying into eyes.
- Not advisable in extremes of age; it may affect swallowing.
1-2 shots 3-4 times daily or as required.
Atomizer cans of 25 ml.
Keep all medicaments out of reach of children
Product of: AMOUN PHARMACEUTICAL CO. El-Obour City, Cairo, Egypt.