Each tablet contains:
- CyclospChymotrypsin 300 E.A.U. (14µ Katals).
- Trypsin 300 E.A.U. (5µ Katals).
Excipient q.s. ad one coated tablet of 0.24g gastroresistant and enterosoluble.
Alphintern® has a synergistic, anti-inflammatory and antiedematous action of two potent proteolytic enzymes, affecting the exudative phase of inflammation and ensuring the destruction of peptidic chains in inflammatory processes, regardless of the origin.
The gastroresistant and enterosoluble coating of alphintern® tablets ensures best tolerability as well as best efficacy due to its absorption only in the intestine.
Preventive and curative treatment of post-traumatic and postoperative edemas and hematomas.
Inflammatory conditions and related pains regardless of the origin and localization, especially in:
- Traumatology and Surgery: Sprains, hematomas, sequelae of fractures and postoperative edemas.
- E.N.T.: Pharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, otitis and inflammations of the Eustachian tube.
- Ophthalmoloty: Eye trauma, postoperative and vitreous hemorrhage
- Pneumology: Bronchopulmonary inflammations and tracheobronchitis
- Stomatology: Teeth extractions, periodontium and gum inflammations, and stomatological and maxillofacial surgery
- Gynecology: Pelvic inflammatory diseases, perineal edema and mastitis.
alphintern® also improves the diffusion in situ of antibiotics, especially in the E.N.T. bronchopulmonary and stomatological spheres.
Known hypersensitivity to trypsin and chymotrypsin.
In case of infections, alphintern® should be associated with antibiotics.
Dosage and Administration
One to two tablet 3 minutes daily to be swallowed and not chewed, or as prescribed by the physician.
Strip of 10 tablets in packs of 2 strips.
Keep all medicaments out of reach of children
Product of: AMOUN PHARMACEUTICAL CO. El-Obour City, Cairo, Egypt. ATC Code: S01KX01, B06AA04, M09AB52