Each Film Coated Tablet Contains: Active ingredients:
- Calcium Carbonate Heavy 832.5 mg Eq. to Elemental Calcium 333.3 mg.
- Zinc Oxide 6.223 mg Equivalent to Elemental Zinc 5 mg .
- Magnesium Oxide Heavy 220.5 mg Eq. to Elemental Magnesium 133 mg.
Dietary Supplement as a source of Ca, Mg and Zinc.
One Tablet 2 times daily.
Precautions and Warnings
- Not to be used in case of acute and chronic renal impairment.
- The intake of calcium may influence the absorption and efficacy of some medicines (such as Tetracycline and Quinolones).
- Avoid overdose and prolonged use.
- Contraindicated in hypercalcaemia and hypercalciuria
- Occasionally constipation may occur with high Calcium Carbonate intake.
- Magnesium Salt may cause gastrointestinal irritation and watery diarrhea.
- Keep out of reach of children
Carton Box contains 3 (Al/Transparent PVC) Strips, each contains 10 Film Coated Tablets and inner leaflet
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30 °C in a dry place.
- Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Produced By The Arab Company for Gelatin and Pharmaceutical Products For Health Line International