Wellman capsules contain a combination of essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, ginseng and other vital elements. Wellman improves energy and health.
Wellman is a nutritional supplement that provides you with a blend of vitamins and minerals with ginseng, co-enzyme Q10 and L-carnitine. Ingredients in Wellman capsules have strong anti-oxidant effects, anti-oxidants such as Wellman contribute to:
- Heart disease prevention.
- Combating nervous and mood disorders , such as anxiety and depression, as well as complex neurological diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Strengthen your body’s natural defenses.
- Reducing the effects of aging.
Wellman’s antioxidant properties improve overall health and vascular health. Wellman helps reduce signs of aging, reduce mortality in heart patients, improve sperm motility. Wellman is available in soft gelatin capsules. Wellman is commonly prescribed, along with conventional medicines, when treating:
- Male infertility.
- heart attack.
- Reducing the side effects of blood lipid-lowering drugs.
Your doctor may also prescribe Wellman for one of the following:
- Boost the immune system. Reducing the number and severity of common cold and flu in adults.
- An adjunct to lowering blood sugar levels.
- Improve the ability to focus and learn and enhance mental performance.
- Improve mood.
- Cases of fatigue, exhaustion and erectile dysfunction.
- To improve muscular performance in athletes.
- A treatment for diseases resulting from peripheral circulatory disorder, such as foot ulcers.
- Weakness and lack of sperm counts.
- Mediterranean anemia and sickle cell anemia.
- Reducing numbness and peripheral neuritis associated with diabetes.
What should you know about Wellman?
There is no need to take any other nutritional supplement or vitamins while taking Wellman. Wellman’s dose is: one capsule once daily with the main meal (breakfast is preferred), and it should be taken with a glass of water or cold juice.
Wellman should not be taken on an empty stomach and should be taken on a full stomach. Although Wellman can be taken by both men and women, it is commonly prescribed to men, and it is prohibited or contraindicated for pregnant or breastfeeding women to take Wellman.
Wellman, a food supplement, and should not be relied upon as the primary and only treatment for any medical condition. Wellman capsules contain L-carnitine, which makes it often prescribed for infertility in men, as well as as a supplement to traditional medicines when treating infertility and low sperm count.
You must adhere to the doses prescribed by your doctor or those written in the product leaflet. And do not increase the dose on your own at all.
Do not take excessive amounts of caffeinated drinks (tea/coffee/cola/energy drinks) during your treatment with Wellman, because this may cause insomnia and difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep for sufficient periods, in addition, it may cause you to feel nervous.
If you are a diabetic, you should measure your blood sugar levels regularly, and tell your doctor if you notice any drop in your blood sugar levels. And you should know that preparations containing ginseng, including Wellman, increase the effectiveness of diabetes medications and this may cause you to have a low blood sugar – hypoglycemia.
Do not take Wellman on your own for more than two weeks, and if your doctor advises you otherwise, you should follow the doctor’s instructions and discuss the period he or she has decided for your treatment, provided that this period does not exceed 3 continuous months, followed by a rest period before starting again a new course of treatment.
How to use – recommended dosage
One Wellman capsule only once a day, preferably with or immediately after breakfast.
It is best to take your doses at the same time of day each day, as this will help you to remember to take them regularly. Also, taking the dose with or after breakfast contributes to reducing the side effects associated with the product.
Can Wellman cause side effects or harm?
Like any medical product, Wellman has its share of side effects, some of which can be serious. This medicinal product may cause the following negative effects: insomnia, nervousness, tension, difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep for sufficient periods, headache, diarrhea or constipation, rapid heartbeat.
Wellman is safe and has no toxic effects. Rarely, at the start of treatment, some digestive disorders occurred, which quickly resolved with the continuation of treatment. Nausea and vomiting were also observed, and rarely,bad body odor, gastritis.
Here are some tips that may help you deal with side effects:
Usually, these effects mentioned above are mild and not noticeable if the doses prescribed by the producing company or the doctor are adhered to, so do not exceed the dose and duration specified for you by your doctor.
It is preferable that you do not take Wellman on your own and you should consult your doctor before starting to use this medicinal product, especially if you suffer from diabetes, high blood pressure or coronary heart disease.
If you notice that these negative effects persist for a long time or worsen (i.e increase with time), stop taking Wellman and see your doctor as soon as possible.
Limit caffeine (tea, coffee, cola) during your treatment with Wellman, as this can worsen headaches, stress and insomnia.
Always separate any other medicine you are taking from your Wellman dose by at least two hours to avoid any possible drug interactions between the medicinal products.
It is preferable to take the Wellman dose in the morning, with or after breakfast.
Wellman capsules contents
One Wellman capsule contains:
- Vitamin A (2500 IU) – 750 mcg.
- Vitamin D – 5 micrograms.
- Vitamin E 15 milligrams (one gram equals 1,000 milligrams).
- Vitamin C 1.3 milligrams (one gram equals 1,000 milligrams).
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 16 mg.
- Folic acid or folic acid 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 – 2.4 mcg
- Biotin 30 mcg
- Pantothenic acid 5 milligrams (one gram equals 1,000 milligrams).
- Iron 6 milligrams (one gram equals 1,000 milligrams).
- Magnesium 50 mg
- Zinc 11 milligrams (one gram equals 1,000 milligrams).
- Iodine 150 micrograms
- Manganese is 2.3 milligrams (one gram equals 1,000 milligrams).
- Copper 0.9 milligrams (one gram equals 1,000 milligrams).
- Chromium 30 micrograms
- Selenium 55 mcg
- L-Methionine 20 mg (one gram equals 1,000 mg).
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids 0.9 mg.
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid 20 mg (one gram equals 1000 mg).
- L-Carnitine 10 mg (one gram equals 1,000 mg).
- Siberian ginseng extract 20 mg (one gram equals 1,000 mg).
- CoQ 10 – 2 milligrams (one gram equals 1,000 milligrams).
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 10 mg (one gram equals 1,000 mg).