Ultradol is used for the relief of back pain, moderate pain, neuropathic pain, orthopedic pain, severe pain & surgical pain.
Dosage & Administration
By intramuscular injection or by intravenous injection (over 2-3 minutes) or by intravenous infusion 50-100mg every 4-6 hours.
For the treatment of moderate or severe pain, chronic conditions and cancer pain, the recommended dose is:
Adults & adolescents (>16 years):
50-100 mg every 4-6 hours (not exceeding 400mg/day).
The maximum daily dose is 300mg given in divided doses.
Each 2ml Ampoule contains: 100 mg Tramadol Hcl.
Sodium Acetate Trihydrate, water for Injection to 2 ml.
Precautions & Warnings
- Dose selection for an elderly patient should be cautions, reflecting the greater frequency of decreased hepatic, renal or cardiac function or presences of concomitant disease.
- Product contains sunset yellow.
Common Side Effects
- CNS: Dizziness, vertigo headache, drowsiness, anxiety, agitation, tremors, euphoria, insomnia, visual impairment.
- G.I.T: Nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, dyspepsia, xerostomia, abdominal pain and anorexia.
- Urinary: Increased urinary frequency or urinary retention.
- Cardiovascular: Vasodilatation, hypotension or sinus tachycardia.
- Dermatological: Pruritis, rash and urticaria.
ATC Code: N02AX02 , N02AJ13 – Dosage Form: Ampoules