Tomex Plus is a dietary supplement helps to maintain normal lipid profile & helps to maintain vitality. Recommended dosage: 3 tablets daily before breakfast or as directed by physician. Each enteric coated tablet contains: Dried garlic powder 300 mg , (bulbs of Allium Sativum L.) Standardized to contain minimum 0.45 % Allicin.
Each enteric coated tablet contains: Dried garlic powder 300 mg (bulbs of Allium Sativum L.) Standardized to contain minimum 0.45 % Allicin.
Dietary supplement helps to maintain normal lipid profile & helps to maintain vitality.
Dosage & Administration
3 tablets daily before breakfast or as directed by physician
Precautions & Warnings
- Therapeutic dose may interfere with existing hypoglycemic anticoagulant therapies.
- It may potentiate the anti-thrombolytic effects of anti-inflammatory drugs as aspirin (increased risk of bleeding), so caution should be taken in patients with history of bleeding, hemostatic disorders or anticoagulant drugs.
- It should be avoided in pregnancy & lactation.
- In rare cases, gastro-intestinal irritation, allergic reactions, headache. nausea or vomiting have been noticed so avoid high doses & prolonged use.
- Should be used with caution with individuals at risk of hypotension.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Carton box containing amber glass bottle Type (III) inside it cylindrical sponge, sealed with adhesive protective polystyrene seal and covered with HDPE white cap containing 50 enteric coated tablets & an insert leaflet.
- Keep at temperature not exceeding 30 °C in dry place.
- Dietary Supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Produced By: ATOS FOR PRODUCTION OF MEDICINAL HERBS (ATOS PHARMA).
Tomex Plus – Arabic Information Leaflet
Our goal is to provide you with the most relevant and up-to-date information. However, because pharmaceutical products affect each person differently, we cannot guarantee that this article includes all the information you should know, and you should always consult your doctor, pharmacist or health provider. Copyright: “All rights reserved (c) pharmacia1 .com” – Contact us via the contact form, or simply write a comment at the bottom of the page.