Composition: Each 5 ml contains:
- Thyme herb aqueous liquid extract (1:1) 0.2 gm- (Standardized to contain NLT 0.2% Thymol).
- Anise oil 5.1 mg – (Standardized to contain trans-anethole 87-93%).
Dietary supplement in cases of cough.
- Children above 4 years: 5 ml (1 teaspoonful) 3 times daily.
- Adults: 15 ml (1 tablespoonful) 3 times daily.
warnings & Precautions
- The use of thyme extract in children with out supervisin of doctor should be restirected to childern older than 4 years of age.
- In younger chlidren (from and above 6 month) the diagnosis should be performed by a doctor, also the treatment should be under medical supervision.
- Used with caution for diabetic patients.
- May affect individuals with urinary tract inflammation and gastrointestinal inflammation.
- Used with caution in individuals with thyroid disorders.
- Has laxative effect in high doses due to presence of sorbitol.
- Avoid using in pregnancy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
A carton box containing glass bottle containing 120 ml syrup with insert pamphlet.
Keep at a temperature not exceeding 30C.
|Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
Contact Us: If you have any notes or feedback you need to reach us with, feel free contacting us any time via e-mail( Listen2article@gmail.com). Please contact us via email , if the information on this page is incorrect, or if you have other information to update this page. Ref#thyme, #anise oil.