Composition: Each tube contains 20 g cream
- Idrocilamide (INN) 5 g / per 100 g.
- Excipsent: propylene glycol, Emulgade octyldodecanol, purified water.
This drug is recommended, in adults and children over 15 years of age, as a local adjunct sort-term treatment in:
- benign joint injuries of the common ankle sprain and contusions.
- acute lower back pain.
Dosage, method and route of administration
Cutaneous route – RESTRICTED TO ADULTS AND CHILDREN OVER 15 YEARS OF AGE_ Apply as local massages to the painful area, 1 to 3 times per day. until completely rubbed in. Wasn hands after use.
Frequancy and time at which the drug should be taken
Do not apply more than 3 times per day.
Duration of treatment
Do not use for prolonged peroid without medical advice.
Undesirable And Unpleasant Effects
Like all active substances, this drug may, in some individuals, cause more or less unpleasant effects:
- possible local allergic reaction requiring discontinuation of treatment.
- possibility of normal redness of the skin at the site of application.
Report any undesirable or unpleasant effect not mentioned in this leaflet to your pharmacist or doctor.
This drug MUST NOT BE USED in the following cases:
- history of allergy to one of the components of the cream.
- injured skin, regardless of the lesion, weeping lesions, eczema, infected lesions, burns or open wounds.
- Children under 15 years of age.
if you are in any doubt. you must consult your doctor or your pharmacist for advice.
Do not apply to mucous membranes or the eyes.
The hands must be washed after use to avoid any involuntary contact of the product with the eyes or mucous membranes.
In order to avoid possible interactions between various drugs, you must always tell your doctor or your pharmacist about any other treatment you are receiving.
As a general rule, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding should always seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist before taking a medication.