1 Sinupret Tablet contains:
- Gentian root (Gentianae radix) 6 mg.
- Primrose flowers (Primulae flos) with calyx 18 mg.
- Common sorrel herb (Rumicis herba) 18 mg.
- Elder flowers (Sambuci flos) 18 mg.
- Shop vervain wort (Verbenae herba) 18 mg.
Dosage form and contents: Packs containing 50 coated tablets.
Pharmaceutical entrepreneur and manufacturer
- Kerschensteinerstr. 11-15, D-92318 Neumarkt.
- Phone: +49 (0) 9181 231-90
- Fax: +49 (0) 9181 231-265
- Internet: www.bionorica.de
- E-mail: email@example.com
In acute and chronic inflammations of the sinuses and the respiratory tract, also as supplementary measure in antibacterial therapy.
In individual cases allergic cutireactions as far as a drug exanthema were reported. In rare cases gastric intolerances have been observed.
Interactions with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction
Interactions with other medicines are not known up to now.
Dosage instructions, mode and duration of administration
Unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor, take Sinupret® Tablets as described below. Please follow the dosage instructions since otherwise Sinupret® Tablets cannot be fully effective.
How many Sinupret® Tablets should I take and how often should I take them?
- Adults: 2 coated tablets 3 times daily.
- Schoolchildren: 1 coated tablet 3 times daily.
How and when should I take Sinupret® Tablets?
Swallow Sinupret Tablets unchewed, together with some liquid (e.g. a glass of water) if desired.
For how long should I take Sinupret ® Tablets?
Unless otherwise prescribed: 7 – 14 days.
Our goal is to provide you with the most relevant and up-to-date information. However, because pharmaceutical products affect each person differently, we cannot guarantee that this article includes all the information you should know, and you should always consult your doctor, pharmacist or health provider. Copyright: “All rights reserved (c) pharmacia1 .com” – Contact us via the contact form, or simply write a comment at the bottom of the page. ATC code: R05.