Quetiapine is used to treat certain mental and/or mood conditions such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and sudden manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder. Quetiapine can also be used to treat depression. Quetiapine can be prescribed when treating addiction to relieve withdrawal symptoms from drugs, as It may be prescribed as an adjunct medication when treating anxiety and obsessions.
Quetiapine works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural chemicals in the brain. This reduces hallucinations and improves focus. It helps you think more clearly and positively about yourself, makes you less nervous, and enables you to take a more active role in everyday life. When prescribed to people with bipolar disorder, Quetiapine contributes significantly to stabilizing mood, treating severe mood swings, and reducing the number of episodes of mood swings.
Quetiapine, a drug that belongs to a class of drugs called (atypical antipsychotics) , and is used to treat some mental and mood disorders such as bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, Tourette’s disorder, and irritability associated with autism . Quetiapine may also be used in combination with other medications to treat depression.
Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, you should not suddenly stop taking Quetiapine, even if you feel better and think you don’t need to take more of it. This is because Quetiapine controls symptoms but does not actually cure the disease. This means that if you stop Suddenly, the symptoms of the disease may return again.
Quetiapine in Jordan
- Asero XR (Quetiapine) Extended Release coated tablets- PHARMA INTERNATIONAL.
- Esperal (Quetiapine) Immediate release film coated tablets- DAR ALDAWA.
- Joswe Quzal Immediate release film coated tablets.
- Quel (Quetiapine) Immediate release/ Extended release coated tablets- TQ Pharma.
- Quapin (Quetiapine) Immediate release tablets- Nabih Nabulsi Drug Stores.
- Quitect XR (Quetiapine) Extended release tablets- HIKMA PHARMA.
- Quitra (Quetiapine) Immediate release tablets- UNITED PHARM.
- Rezal XR (Quetiapine) Extended Release coated tablets- TABUK.
- Seropin (Quetiapine) Immediate release tablets- OMDS.
- Seroquel® Immediate release/ Extended release coated tablets.
Quetiapine international brand is Seroquel
It is a good idea to read the patient information leaflet for Seroquel as it will provide you with useful information.
|N05AH04||quetiapine|| Luye Pharma Limited / UK
||AstraZeneca / UK|
Our goal is to provide you with the most relevant and up-to-date information. However, because pharmaceutical products affect each person differently, we cannot guarantee that this article includes all the information you should know, and you should always consult your doctor, pharmacist or health provider. Copyright: “All rights reserved (c) pharmacia1 .com” – Contact us via the contact form, or simply write a comment at the bottom of the page.