Pharovit Iron is highly selected, well balanced formula to provide the body with its requirements of vitamins and iron necessary for maintenance of normal metabolic functions, vitality, resistance to infection and to improve general health and prevent iron-deficiency anemia.
- To prevent iron deficiency anemia in infants and children.
- To improve growth and development in infants and children.
- To help build strong bones and teeth.
- To prevent multivitamin deficiency as in cases of: Increased needs for vitamins, e.g. during febrile diseases, stressful conditions, parasitic diseases and convalescence after illness or surgery, Decreased intake conditions, e.g. cases of poor appetite and malnutrition.
- To improve natural body resistance to infection.
- Infants and children up to 5 years: one teaspoonful, 2-3 times daily.
- Children over 5 years: one teaspoonful, 3-4 times daily.
Each 100 ml syrup contains:
- 20000 I.U Vitamin A
- 2000 I.U Vitamin D3
- 25 mg Vitamin B₁
- 25 mg Vitamin B2
- 15 mg Vitamin B6
- 1 g Vitamin C
- 25 mg Vitamin E
- 80 mg Nicotinamide
- 50 mg Calcium pantothenate
- 1.5 mg Calcium glubionate
- 1.04 mg Ferrous gluconate (equivalent to 120 mg iron)
Pharovit Iron is specially formulated to meet the widest range of requirements of essential vitamins and calcium important for child growth and development. Iron is essential for hemoglobin formation and for oxidative processes of living tissues.
Vitamin A is important for integrity of epithelial tissues, skin and vision. Vitamin D is essential for the proper regulation of calcium and phosphate homeostasis and bone mineralization. Vitamin E and vitamin B group play an important role in oxidation-reduction processes and other biochemical metabolic pathways.
Vitamin C promotes formation and functioning of the connective tissue, participates in the formation of blood cells and activates the defensive mechanism of the body. Calcium salts are essential for bone and teeth formation, integrity of nervous and muscular systems, for normal cardiac function and blood coagulation.
A bottle containing 100 ml.
Keep at a temperature (15-30°C) Keep out of reach of children.