Active Constituents: Cilostazol 100 mg per tablet.
Recommended dosage: One Tablet Twice Daily.
- Has a magnificent pleiotropic effect.
- Significantly increasing walking distances in patients with intermittent claudication over pentoxifylline.
- Significantly increasing Pain-free walking distances in patients with Moderate to severe intermittent claudication over pentoxiphylline.
- has a significant superiority over aspirin for prevention of stroke.
- is associated with improved outcomes after peripheral endovascular interventions.
- Significantly reduces the risk of dementia.
- Cost-effective Product.
- friendly administrating dosage.
Dosage & Administration
The recommended dosage is 100 mg twice daily taken at least half an hour before or two hours after breakfast and dinner.
Abbreviated prescribing information
- Product Name: Movigretal, which contains a Cilostazol.
- Indication: indicated in the reduction of symptoms of intermittent claudication.
- Dosage And Administration: The recommended dosage is 100 mg twice daily taken at least half an hour before or two hours after breakfast and dinner.
- Heart failure of any severity.
- Hypersensitivity to cilostazol or any components of Movigretal.
- abnormal stools.
Our goal is to provide you with the most relevant and up-to-date information. However, because pharmaceutical products affect each person differently, we cannot guarantee that this article includes all the information you should know, and you should always consult your doctor, pharmacist or health provider. Copyright: “All rights reserved (c) pharmacia1 .com” – Contact us via the contact form, or simply write a comment at the bottom of the page. ATC code: B01AC23 .