IMMUNVITA is an immunostimulant, improving the natural body immunity against wide range of infections including viral, bacterial and fungal infection.
- Each 25 ml contain 4.7 gm of Echinacea purpurea root Extract.
- Each capsule contains 210 mg of Echinacea purpurea root Extract.
IMMUNVITA- Pharmacological Action
Immunvita immunostimulant properties are attributed to its content of polysaccharides, glycoproteins, Echinosides, Alkamides, Polynes & pyrolizidine alkaloides. Immunvita stimulates many activities of PMN- leukocytes & monocytes e.g : phagocytosis by macrophages with subsequent release of cytokines like Interleukins which recruit leukocytes to the site of infection, Tumor necrotizing factor which destroy tumor cells and Interferon which inhibit viral replication.
Immunvita Activates NK-cells (Natural killer cell) which are primarily responsible for direct killing (cytotoxicity) of viral infected cells. Furthermore, Immunvita inhibits bacterial hyaluronidase enzyme thus decreasing the bacterial spread among tissues.
- Immunocompromised patients; Diabetics, pregnant females and with chemo or radio therapy.
- Acute and chronic upper respiratory tract infections like common cold, sinusitis, otitis media, pharyngitis and bronchitis.
- Viral infections like viral warts, Herpes simplex, Varicella zoster and genital herpes.
Immunvita Oral Drops For infants and children below 12 years old:
- 1-4 years old: 5 drops, 2-4 times daily, For 7 to 14 days.
- 4-12 years old: 10 drops, 3-4 times daily, For 7 to 14 days.
Immunvita Capsule for Adults and Children above 12 years old:
- Adults: one capsule three times daily, For 7 days or as prescribed by physician.
- Children above 12 years old: one capsule twice daily, For 7 days or as prescribed by physician.
- Immunvita Oral Drops Bottle containing 25 ml.
- Immunvita Capsule Box containing two strips, 10 capsules each.
Immunvita – EMA Pharm Pharmaceuticals
Immunvita is a product of EMA Pharm Pharmaceuticals
Contact Pharmacily administrator: If you have any notes or feedback you need to reach us with, feel free contacting us any time via e-mail( Listen2article@gmail.com). Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via contact us form, if the information on this page is incorrect, or if you have other information to update this page.