Ginkgo Biloba capsule is a herbal dietary supplement, which is popular for various reasons. Its curative properties include the treatment for blood circulation and memory disorders and improving eye health. It’s also rich in antioxidants that protect against harmful free radicals present in the human body. Ginkgo Biloba capsule improves brain health
Each hard gelatin capsule contains: Ginkgo biloba leaf powder extract 260 mg. Standardized as:
- Ginkgo flavones glycosides NLT 24%.
- Total Ginkgolides (Lactones) NLT 6%.
Dietary supplement for improving cerebral and Peripheral circulation in case of vertigo, tinnitus and improving memory.
One capsule once daily or as recommended by the physician.
Precautions and Warnings
- Should not be used with anticoagulants, antiplatelets agents and thrombolytics.
- Should not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
- Some side effects have been rarely reported e.g. mild digestive disturbance and transient headaches.
- Should not be used for children under 12 years of age.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your physician in case of non communicable diseases before intake.
- Medical advice should be taken in children from 12-18 years because data are not sufficient.
Packing and storage
- Carton box containing 3 (AL / Transparent PVC) Strips, each of 10 hard gelatin capsules and an inner insert leaflet.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C in a dry place.
- Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat. cure or prevent any disease.
- Manufactured by: Future Pharmaceutical Industries for EMA Pharm Pharmaceuticals. Head office:Pharma Plaza building , Asma Fahmy St., Nozha, Nasr City,Cairo, Egypt. www.emapharm.com.
|N06DX02 / Ginkgo folium||Lactones||Ginkgolides||Ginkgo biloba leaf powder extract||EMA Pharm Pharmaceuticals|
Ginkgo Biloba capsules – Information Leaflet
|Council of Arab Health Ministers and Union of Arab pharmacists|
|Medicament is a product which affects your health, and its consumption contrary to instructions is dangerous for you.|
|Follow strictly the doctor’s prescription, the method of use and the instructions of the pharmacist who sells the medicament.|
|The doctor and the pharmacist are experts in medicine, its benefits and risks.|
|Do not by yourself intenupt the period of treatment prescribed for you.|
|Do not repeat the same prescription without consulting your doctor.|
|Keep medicament out of children reach.|
Contact Us: If you have any notes or feedback you need to reach us with, feel free contacting us any time via e-mail( Listen2article@gmail.com). Please contact us via email (listen2article), contact us form,, if the information on this page is incorrect, or if you have other information to update this page.