Syrup: Each 5 ml contains:
- Triprolidine Hydrochloride (BP) 1.25 mg and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride (BP) 30 mg.
- Other ingredients: Glycerol, Sorbitol Solution, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethanol, Sodium Chloride, Cherry Flavour and Purified Water.
FLU-CARE treats flu symptoms: It liberates rapidly the nose in approximately 30 minutes for the decongestant action. It decreases sneezing for its anti-allergic action.
FLU-CARE could be used for the symptomatic treatment of acute or allergic rhinitis after exposition to flower pollens or animal hair, house dust, flu, head cold, rhinopharyngitis and flu states with nose running.
Triprolidine Hydrochloride and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride should not be used:
- In patients under M.A.O.I. treatments (anti-depressant) or furazolidone treatment (urinary antiseptic).
- In patients suffering from serious hepatic disorders, glaucoma with angle closure, hypersensitivity to one of the components and in case of prostate adenoma.
- Treatment of cough and cold symptoms in children under 6 years of age.
- Should consult the physician before using in cases of: Cardiac disease, hyperthyroidism, diabetes, psychosis, hypertension and renal or hepatic disorders.
- Triprolidine Hydrochloride and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride should not be used by patients taking sleeping pills (specially barbiturates) or taking alcohol.
If symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever. consult the physician.
Do not dispense to children less than six years of age.
This medicine may cause few-side effects as:
- Cutaneous Reactions Which Disappear After Treatment Interruption.
- Dry Mouth.
- Sleeping Problems And Excitations Which Disappear After Treatment Interruption.
Use During Pregnancy And Lactation
Should consult your doctor before use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 10 ml of syrup 3 times a day.
- Children from 6 to 12 years: 5 ml of syrup 3 time a day.
- Do not dispense to children less than six years o age.
Duration Of Treatment
- The average duration is 5 to 6 days.
- Treatment could be interrupted at symptoms disappearance.