Composition: Each 5 ml contains:
- Thyme liquid extract (1:1) 91.65 mg.
- Aqueous extract of guava leaves (1: 2.33) 1.1667 grams.
- Anise oil 5.1 mg.
- Pure bee honey 1 gram.
- Thyme extract: Is a mucolytic, helpful in relaxing bronchial smooth muscle and is an antibacterial agent.
- leaves of guava: provide relief from cold and cough by reducing the formation of mucus, disinfecting the respiratory tract and preventing bacterial activity in the throat due to its astringent properties.
- Bee hony: Propolis supports the immune system and acts as antioxidant and antibacterial.
- Anise Oil: helps in respiratory tract infections, lung swelling (inflammation), cough, bronchitis, the flu (influenza), swine flu, and bird flu.
Dietary supplement in case of cough.
- Children: 12 years & above: 5 ml (one teaspoonful) 3 times daily.
- Adults: 10 ml (one tablespoonful) 3 times daily. Or as prescribed by the physician.
Precautions & warnings
- Avoid use in pregnancy.
- Avoid using for children less than 6 years.
- May affect individuals with urinary tract or gastrointestinal inflammation.
- Used with caution in individuals with thyroid disorders.
- not used for more than a week and the period of time between doses must not be less than 4 hours.
- This product has laxative effect in over doses due to presence of sorbitol.
- The use of thyme extract in children without supervision of doctor should be restricted to children older than 4 years of age, in children younger than 4 years (from 3 years to 4 years) the diagnosis should be performed by doctor, also the treatment should be only under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Keep at temperature not exceeding 30 C.
|Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
Contact Pharmacily administrator: If you have any notes or feedback you need to reach us with, feel free contacting us any time via e-mail( Listen2article@gmail.com). Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via contact us form, if the information on this page is incorrect, or if you have other information to update this page. Ref#thyme, #anise oil, #guava leaves, #honey.