Each tablet contains: Ranitidine HCl 75 mg.
- Ranitidine HCl inhibits gastrin acid secretion elicited by histamine & other H2 agonists.
- It also inhibits acid secretion elicited by gastrin and to a lesser extent by muscarinic agonists.
- It reduces both the volume of gastric juice secreted and the concentration of H+.
Dyspepsia, heartburn and as a maintenance therapy in peptic ulcer and reflux œsophagitis.
Dosage & Administration
Orally, One tablet three times daily and at bedtime when needed.
- It is contraindicated for hypersensitive patients to Ranitidine HCl.
- Caution should be considered in patients with renal & hepatic dysfunction.
- Use during pregnancy under strict medical supervision.
Rarely, dizziness, insomnia, malaise & vertigo.
Box containing 2 strips of 10 tablets.
Epiran 75 Tablets is a product of Adwia Pharmaceuticals , Egypt – ATC Code: A02BA02