Chitogree is a brand of chitosan, green tea extract, and chromium picolinate. It is formulated from one of the most unique and effective ingredients known to help block fat and promote successful weight loss. By binding fats in the stomach, chitosan prevents fat from being digested and absorded, allowing it to pass naturally through the system and thus lowering fat intake and fat accumulation on the body.
Chitogree blocks saturated fat from entering the blood stream. So you can enjoy some of your favorite foods you like. It works like a fat magnet negatively charge fatty acids and bile acids thus blocking fat absorption and reducing harmful LDL cholesterol.
Green tea leaves extract helps to increase energy. This is because Green tea leaves extract has a role in producing ATP, a molecule in body cells that functions like a rechargeable battery in the transfer of energy. Green tea leaves extract is an important vitamin-like substance required for the proper function of many organs and chemical reactions in the body. It helps provide energy to cells. Green tea leaves extract also seems to have antioxidant activity.
Chromium is an essential trace mineral that plays an important role in helping insulin regulate blood glucose. Along with a nutritious diet, chromium help maintains healthy blood sugar levels already within a normal range.
Directions of use: Take one capsule with a glass of water 30 minutes before lunch and one capsule with a glass of water 30 minutes before dinner. recommended to be used under medical supervision.
Each hard gelatin capsule contains:
- Chitosan 600 mg. Deacylation degree 70 – 95%.
- Green tea leaves Powder extracts 200 mg. Standardized as NLT 98% polyphenol.
- Chromium Picolinate 70 µg. (Equivalent To 8.7 mcg Chromium).
Dietary supplement that helps during body weight control programs.
Dosage & Administration
One capsule 3 times daily before meal or as directed by physician.
Precautions & Warnings
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Care should be taken with patients of weakened cardiovascular system, renal diseases, thyroid hyperfunction, elevated susceptibility to spasm and certain psychological disorders.
- Chitogree may cause constipation, Flatulence, nausea, heartburn & allergy.
- Chitogree should not be taken during pregnancy and lactation.
- Chitogree is contrindicated in case of hypersensitivity to marine crustacean.
- Chitogree may increase the effect of anticoagulant drugs.
- Chitogree should not used for long time.
- Not used in form of loose powder & should be taken with water & meals.
- Chitosan supplement should not be consumed within 2 hours of taking fat soluble vitamin A,D,E, K & carotenoids (e.g. lycopene, lutein), Flavonoids (e.g. genistein, guercetin, ipriflavone) or prescription medications.
Packing and storage
- Carton box Containing 1, 2 or 3 strips (Al/Opaque PVC) each strip contains 10 Hard Gelatin Capsules with inner leaflet.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C in a dry place.
- Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Manufactured by: Egyptian Group for Pharmaceutical Industries (EGPI).
|Chitosan||Green tea leaves Powder extracts||polyphenol||Chromium Picolinate||Chromium||
|Egyptian Group for Pharmaceutical Industries Co.- Egypt.|
Chitogree – Information Leaflet
|Council of Arab Health Ministers and Union of Arab pharmacists|
|Medicament is a product which affects your health, and its consumption contrary to instructions is dangerous for you.|
|Follow strictly the doctor’s prescription, the method of use and the instructions of the pharmacist who sells the medicament.|
|The doctor and the pharmacist are experts in medicine, its benefits and risks.|
|Do not by yourself intenupt the period of treatment prescribed for you.|
|Do not repeat the same prescription without consulting your doctor.|
|Keep medicament out of children reach.|
Contact Us: If you have any notes or feedback you need to reach us with, feel free contacting us any time via e-mail( Listen2article@gmail.com). Please contact us via email (listen2article), contact us form,if the information on this page is incorrect, or if you have other information to update this page.