Composition: Each film coated tablet contains:
- Calcium Carbonate (heavy) 999.05 mg (Equivalent to 400 mg elemental calcium) .
- Trimagnesium citrate anhydrous 300 mg (Equivalent to 48.5 mg elemental magnesium)
- Cholecalciferol (100000 I.U\gm) 2 mg (Equivalent to 200 I.U vitamin D3).
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 90 mg.
|When pills are described as film-coated tablets, this means that a coating( an outer layer) has been added to the tablet. The coat (outer layer) is made up of inactive substances, the purpose of making the product coated (coated tablets) is to give it a granular shape, an acceptable taste, or an attractive appearance (that satisfies the patient and encourages him to take the tablets).|
Dietary supplement contains: calcium, magnesium, vitamin C & vitamin D3.
|Do not take or give your child any other medicines or nutritional supplements that contain the same ingredients at the same time, to avoid side effects as a result of high doses of vitamins or minerals. If you do not know what ingredients you are taking or giving to you or your child, write the names of the medicines you take on a piece of paper and show them to your doctor every time he writes a new medicine.|
1 tablet daily or as directed by the physician.
Percautions & warnings
- It is contraindicated in patients who have hypercalcemia & hypercalciuria and In patients with history of renal stones.
- Monitor calcium in urine & blood to avoid hypercalcemia & hypercalciuria.
- Occasionally: constipation may occur with high calcium carbonate intake.
- The intake of calcium may influence absorption, efficacy of some medicines such as tetracyclines and quinolones.
- Avoid overdose & prolonged use.
- Ingestion of magnesium salts may cause gastrointestinal irritation and watery diarrhea.
Keep at temperature not exceeding 30°C, in dry place.
Carton box contains 3 (Al/white PVC) strips,each of 10 film coated tablets and insert leaflet.
|Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
Caldin C – Information leaflet
Contact Pharmacily administrator: If you have any notes or feedback you need to reach us with, feel free contacting us any time via e-mail( Listen2article@gmail.com). Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via contact us form, if the information on this page is incorrect, or if you have other information to update this page. Ref#Calcium, #Magnesium, #Vitamin D3, #vitamin C.