Composition: Each 5 ml contains:
- Thyme Liquid Extract (1:1) 60 mg- Part used : Leaves (Standardized as NLT 0.03 % Thymol).
- Bitter Fennel liquid extract (1:1) 20 mg -Part used : (Ripe or dried) fruits & seeds (Standardized as NLT 0.08 % T-Anethole).
- Bee Propolis Liquid Extract (1:5) 20 mg- Part used : Bee propolis (Standardized as NLT 0.1 % total Flavonoids).
- Rose Hips Liquid Extract (1:1) 35 mg- Part used Petals (flowers) or shells (Standardized as NLT 0.2 % Ascorbic acid).
- Each 5 ml of this product contains not more than 73.56 mg Ethanol.
- Each 5 ml of this product contains Potassium Sorbate 5 mg.
- Thyme extract: Is a mucolytic, helpful in relaxing bronchial smooth muscle and is an antibacterial agent.
- Fennel extract: Improves the mucociliary activity of the ciliary epithelium which is helpful in expectoration.
- Bee propolis extract: Propolis supports the immune system and acts as antioxidant and antibacterial.
- Rose hips extract: Source of vitamin C.
Dietary supplement in case of cough.
- Children: 3 years & above: 5 ml (one teaspoonful) 3 times daily.
- Adults: 10 ml (one tablespoonful) 3 times daily. Or as prescribed by the physician.
Precautions & warnings
- Avoid use in pregnancy.
- Avoid using for children less than 3 years (due to normal range of Ethanol 6mg/Kg/dose).
- May affect individuals with urinary tract or gastrointestinal inflammation.
- Used with caution in individuals with thyroid disorders.
- This product contains ethanol therefore not used for more than a week and the period of time between doses must not be less than 4 hours.
- This product has laxative effect in over doses due to presence of sorbitol.
- The use of thyme extract in children without supervision of doctor should be restricted to children older than 4 years of age, in children younger than 4 years (from 3 years to 4 years) the diagnosis should be performed by doctor, also the treatment should be only under medical supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Carton box containing amber (PET) plastic bottle containing 120 ml syrup closed with White polypropylene plastic cap containing (LDPE) foam plastic liner + colorless measuring cup plastic + insert leaflet.
Keep at temperature not exceeding 30 C.
|Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
Babetone – Information leaflet
Contact Pharmacily administrator: If you have any notes or feedback you need to reach us with, feel free contacting us any time via e-mail( Listen2article@gmail.com). Please contact us via email (email@example.com) or via contact us form, if the information on this page is incorrect, or if you have other information to update this page. Ref#thyme, #fennel, #bee propolis, #rose hips, #thymol, #anethole, #flavonoids, #ascorbic acid.