- Capsules: Each capsule contain: Nifuroxazide 200 mg.
- Suspension: Each 5 mL suspension contains: Nifuroxazide 220 mg.
Antinal® has a wide range of bactericidal activity against Gram positive and Gram negative enteropathogenic bacteria, e.g., Cambylobacter jejuni, Shigella, Salmonella, E. coli…etc.
Antinal® is nonabsorbable and locally acting without systemic actions or side effects.
Antinal® does not develop plasmid resistance and is effective against antibiotic resistant bacteria.
Antinal®does not disturb the equilibrium of the intestinal flora.
Antinal® activity is not affected by the pH of the stomach or food.
Antinal® has an excellent tolerability and a wide safety margin, therefore it can be prescribed safely during pregnancy, lactation and infancy.
Antinal® ensures rapid clinical response on the intestinal bacterial infections, thus helping prevent dehydration.
- Acute and chronic bacterial diarrhea
- Acute and chronic colitis
- Intestinal antiseptic in all other types of diarrhea and intestinal infections to prevent superimposed bacterial infections.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, the usual dose is:
- Adults: 1 capsule 4 times daily.
- Children: 1 teaspoonful (5ml) 3 times daily.
- Infants: 1 teaspoonful (5ml) twice daily.
N.B.: The dose can be increased according to the clinical response.
- Capsules: Strips of 12 capsules in packs of 1 strip
- Suspension: Bottles of 60 ml.
Keep all medicaments out of reach of children
Product of: AMOUN PHARMACEUTICAL CO. El-Obour City, Cairo, Egypt. ATC Code: A07AX03