Each effervescent tablet contains vitamin C 1 gm (ascorbic acid).
- Cold, influenza and other viral infections.
- Increased vitamin C demand e.g., in pregnancy, lactation, burns, cancer, fever
and heavy physical work.
- Vitamin C deficiency disorders e.g, scurvy, haemorrhagic tendencies and gingivitis.
- Reduced immunity.
- Different stressful conditions.
- Defective healing of wounds, fractures and ulcers.
- As an antioxidant to prevent premature aging of cells.
Hypersensitivity to ascorbic acid.
Because ascrobic acid is a strong reducing agent, it interferes with some laboratory tests based on oxidation-reduction reactions e.g., glucose determination in urine, so vitamin C supplementation should be stopped for few days before performing urine test for sugar.
Patients with kidney stones should avoid taking high doses (above 4g/d) of vitamin C for a long time as it increases precipitation of oxalate stones in urinary tract.
One tablet, to be taken once or twice daily or as prescribed by the physician – after complete dissolution in a half glass of water.
Packs of 12 orange flavored effervescent tablets.
Keep all medicaments out of reach of children
Product of: AMOUN PHARMACEUTICAL CO. El-Obour City, Cairo, Egypt.